From Manager, October 27, 2014
Left, former PM Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: I caused a 70 billion-baht debt to the country during the Tom Yum Kung crisis. [refers to Chavalit’s spectacular mismanagement of the economy that triggered the Asian financial crisis of the late 1990s]
Caption: He’s good.
Middle, former PM Yingluck: It couldn’t beat my rice-pledging scheme. The scheme caused an 80 billion-baht debt.
Caption: She’s better.
Right, a regular citizen: I don’t want to brag that I have to pay all debts caused by you guys.
Caption: He’s the best.
[The cartoon illustrates that citizens (or is the Prayuth?) have to pay for or solve the country’s economic problems caused by the previous governments, particularly from former PM Chavalit Yongchaiyudh and Yingluck.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist