From Manager, October 27, 2014
Left, former PM Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: I caused a 70 billion-baht debt to the country during the Tom Yum Kung crisis. [refers to Chavalit’s spectacular mismanagement of the economy that triggered the Asian financial crisis of the late 1990s]
Caption: He’s good.
Middle, former PM Yingluck: It couldn’t beat my rice-pledging scheme. The scheme caused an 80 billion-baht debt.
Caption: She’s better.
Right, a regular citizen: I don’t want to brag that I have to pay all debts caused by you guys.
Caption: He’s the best.
[The cartoon illustrates that citizens (or is the Prayuth?) have to pay for or solve the country’s economic problems caused by the previous governments, particularly from former PM Chavalit Yongchaiyudh and Yingluck.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies