From Manager, October 27, 2014
Left, former PM Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: I caused a 70 billion-baht debt to the country during the Tom Yum Kung crisis. [refers to Chavalit’s spectacular mismanagement of the economy that triggered the Asian financial crisis of the late 1990s]
Caption: He’s good.
Middle, former PM Yingluck: It couldn’t beat my rice-pledging scheme. The scheme caused an 80 billion-baht debt.
Caption: She’s better.
Right, a regular citizen: I don’t want to brag that I have to pay all debts caused by you guys.
Caption: He’s the best.
[The cartoon illustrates that citizens (or is the Prayuth?) have to pay for or solve the country’s economic problems caused by the previous governments, particularly from former PM Chavalit Yongchaiyudh and Yingluck.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too