From Manager, October 27, 2014
Left, former PM Chavalit Yongchaiyudh: I caused a 70 billion-baht debt to the country during the Tom Yum Kung crisis. [refers to Chavalit’s spectacular mismanagement of the economy that triggered the Asian financial crisis of the late 1990s]
Caption: He’s good.
Middle, former PM Yingluck: It couldn’t beat my rice-pledging scheme. The scheme caused an 80 billion-baht debt.
Caption: She’s better.
Right, a regular citizen: I don’t want to brag that I have to pay all debts caused by you guys.
Caption: He’s the best.
[The cartoon illustrates that citizens (or is the Prayuth?) have to pay for or solve the country’s economic problems caused by the previous governments, particularly from former PM Chavalit Yongchaiyudh and Yingluck.]
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- They did not violate the law
- Songkran alcohol warning
- Hopewell was a great investment
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin