From Cartoon Khaprajam by Khuad, Daily News, February 18, 2011
The caption reads: The Sa-ra-khan Drama
[Sa-ra-khan refers a “land of the liar” where nothing is true. The cartoon implies a higher force controls the actions of the PAD, the Democrats, and the military to the detriment of the country.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting