From Cartoon Khaprajam by Khuad, Daily News, February 18, 2011
The caption reads: The Sa-ra-khan Drama
[Sa-ra-khan refers a “land of the liar” where nothing is true. The cartoon implies a higher force controls the actions of the PAD, the Democrats, and the military to the detriment of the country.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!