From Manager December 10, 2012
Caption: After [accidentally] letting his tail show up in public… the quality person always has excuses.
Man on the left: Tail
Second man from left: Still a tail anyway.
Woman on the right: Tail!
Man in the middle: For those who are narrow minded… lag behind intellectually… may think this is a tail… but actually it’s intellectual involvement of quality people like us.
On shirt’s of man in the middle: Quality media
[Reference is to criticism of Matichon which appears to be openly taking sides politically by supporting Thaksin-aligned forces. In Thai, when somebody accidentally “lets their tail out,” it means they show their true colors.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out