From Manager December 10, 2012
Caption: After [accidentally] letting his tail show up in public… the quality person always has excuses.
Man on the left: Tail
Second man from left: Still a tail anyway.
Woman on the right: Tail!
Man in the middle: For those who are narrow minded… lag behind intellectually… may think this is a tail… but actually it’s intellectual involvement of quality people like us.
On shirt’s of man in the middle: Quality media
[Reference is to criticism of the media openly taking sides politically. In Thai, when somebody (accidentally) lets his tail out, it means he shows his true colors.]
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- The Hopewell Project