From Manager, December 9, 2018
Yellow Shirt man on the left: See, those protesters in France copy our yellow color.
Red Shirt man on the right: Haa, I don’t need to tell those burning the country who copied whom.
[Refers to the yellow vest protests in France. The cartoonist jokes that, while they wear yellow, their violence more closely matches the Red Shirt protests in Thailand in 2009 and 2010.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out