From Manager, December 9, 2018
Yellow Shirt man on the left: See, those protesters in France copy our yellow color.
Red Shirt man on the right: Haa, I don’t need to tell those burning the country who copied whom.
[Refers to the yellow vest protests in France. The cartoonist jokes that, while they wear yellow, their violence more closely matches the Red Shirt protests in Thailand in 2009 and 2010.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight