From Manager, March 15, 2015
Above: U.S. Ambassador Lippert: I was slashed by a Korean man… Your face is also slashed. Who attacked you, Mr. President?
Below: President Obama: The Thai PM slashed my face because he said I’m trying to push a one-size-fits-all shirt for people.
Caption: The U.S. Ambassador to South Korea has a friend who has the same experience as him.
[This refers to PM Prayuth’s comment to the U.S. He said the U.S. should understand different situations in other countries and not try to push a one-size-fits-all democracy on every country. The cartoonist suggests this was a strong rebuke to the U.S. president similar to the slashing of the U.S. Ambassador in South Korea.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military