From Thairath, January 28, 2014
From the white candles: Stop using violence!
[Here, the white candles represent Red Shirts who were instructed to start wearing white shirts and hold candlelit vigils to support the February 2 election. Meanwhile, the people on the right, dressed in black, represent anti-government protesters attending the funeral of slain leader Suthin Tharathin who was apparently targeted while trying to blockage an election site during advance voting on January 26.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey