From Thairath, January 31, 2015
Title: Which is the fake democracy?
Paper held by U.S. envoy Russel at left: Call for the democracy for Thai people
[Chukiart Rattanachaichan, the NLA spokesman, wears a Superman costume. The hand clapper and whistle are a symbol of anti-Thaksin groups.]
On the coat: Democracy
On the logo on his chest: NLA
On the shirt: Appointed
Phi Nooring: He thinks he’s a superman.
A mouse: This is his happiness.
[The National Legislative Assembly (NLA) invited representatives from the U.S. Embassy in Thailand to a discussion after Assistant Secretary of State, Daniel Russel made a comment on the Thailand’s political situation. The U.S. representative, however, declined the invitation.]
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Missing Marker and Thai Democracy
- Get your gas from a demon
- The weapons spell his name