Which companies may win or lose from the Thai election? – Reuters, June 28, 2011
…After the collapse of a tender for new 3G bandwidth amid regulatory wrangling, True signed deals with CAT Telecom that extended its concession by 15 years and enabled it to be the first to launch nationwide 3G services on an existing network.
The government’s Office of Auditor-General and National Anti-Corruption Commission is probing the True-CAT deal and some analysts think True will suffer if Pheu Thai wins.
True is part of unlisted food conglomerate Charoen Pokphand Group, which is among big donors to the Democrat Party…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey