From Komchadluek, January 28, 2015
Statue of Liberty: When will martial law be ended?
[Refers to the pressure from U.S. to lift martial law in the country in order to bring back the democracy to Thai people.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear