From Thairath, May 19, 2014
Left: When in Rome, do what Romans do. When in Thailand, don’t ask unanswerable question like…
Middle: …between a hen and an egg, which one was born first?
Man on the right: Why?
Right: Here, people ask question like “election before reform” or “reform before election?”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions