From Thairath, May 19, 2014
Left: When in Rome, do what Romans do. When in Thailand, don’t ask unanswerable question like…
Middle: …between a hen and an egg, which one was born first?
Man on the right: Why?
Right: Here, people ask question like “election before reform” or “reform before election?”
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work