From Thairath, May 19, 2014
Left: When in Rome, do what Romans do. When in Thailand, don’t ask unanswerable question like…
Middle: …between a hen and an egg, which one was born first?
Man on the right: Why?
Right: Here, people ask question like “election before reform” or “reform before election?”
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings