From Thairath, May 19, 2014
Left: When in Rome, do what Romans do. When in Thailand, don’t ask unanswerable question like…
Middle: …between a hen and an egg, which one was born first?
Man on the right: Why?
Right: Here, people ask question like “election before reform” or “reform before election?”
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist