From Thairath, May 19, 2014
Left: When in Rome, do what Romans do. When in Thailand, don’t ask unanswerable question like…
Middle: …between a hen and an egg, which one was born first?
Man on the right: Why?
Right: Here, people ask question like “election before reform” or “reform before election?”
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees