Thai 900-MHz auction thrown into doubt – telecomasia.net, July 28, 2015
…Key issues include the supreme court conviction of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra on conflict of interest charges when his government amended the concession reducing prepaid revenue share to be paid to the state under the concession. At the time, AIS was majority owned by Thaksin’s wife, children, cook and driver…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work