From Thairath, December 10, 2012
Cartoon title: Open an event in Macao… boxing in Thailand
Thaksin Shinawatra: May I open the “Muay Thai Warriors” boxing now…
Man on the left: Can’t be on TV.
On the man’s shirt: Opposition
Man in the middle: [He] can be on TV..!
On the man’s back: Government
Phi Nooring: Whatever he does, it’s all wrong.
Man mouse: Thaksinophobia
[Reference is to Thaksin Shinawatra who gave a speech defending himself against charges of being anti-monarchy at the “Muay Thai Warriors” boxing match in Macao on December 9, 2012. The event was broadcast live via Channel 11, an organization under the government’s control. The government has been criticized for allowing the speech on government television.]
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military