Flawed math behind Myanmar ‘democracy’ – atimes.com, May 17, 2011
…To understand the disparities in counting Myanmar’s population, one has to know that estimating Myanmar’s population is predominantly part of the system of authoritarian control. To monitor society, authorities have long employed a Draconian system of household registration…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting