Flawed math behind Myanmar ‘democracy’ – atimes.com, May 17, 2011
…To understand the disparities in counting Myanmar’s population, one has to know that estimating Myanmar’s population is predominantly part of the system of authoritarian control. To monitor society, authorities have long employed a Draconian system of household registration…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash