Flawed math behind Myanmar ‘democracy’ – atimes.com, May 17, 2011
…To understand the disparities in counting Myanmar’s population, one has to know that estimating Myanmar’s population is predominantly part of the system of authoritarian control. To monitor society, authorities have long employed a Draconian system of household registration…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?