From Komchadluek, January 29, 2015
Left: Thailand loses 700 billion baht under rice-pledging scheme.
Right: Damn it, I can’t use Facebook for half an hour.
[The cartoon shows that people are more agitated by not being to use Facebook than the massive losses in the rice pledging scheme.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit