From Komchadluek, January 29, 2015
Left: Thailand loses 700 billion baht under rice-pledging scheme.
Right: Damn it, I can’t use Facebook for half an hour.
[The cartoon shows that people are more agitated by not being to use Facebook than the massive losses in the rice pledging scheme.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018