From Komchadluek, January 29, 2015
Left: Thailand loses 700 billion baht under rice-pledging scheme.
Right: Damn it, I can’t use Facebook for half an hour.
[The cartoon shows that people are more agitated by not being to use Facebook than the massive losses in the rice pledging scheme.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter