From Komchadluek, January 29, 2015
Left: Thailand loses 700 billion baht under rice-pledging scheme.
Right: Damn it, I can’t use Facebook for half an hour.
[The cartoon shows that people are more agitated by not being to use Facebook than the massive losses in the rice pledging scheme.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?