What Myanmar Must Do To Free Itself Of China – Forbes, September 2, 2013
…“China is corrupt and rotten to the core,” one Myanmar businessman told me earlier this year. The Chinese have taken Myanmar’s resources on terms approaching theft. By 2010, Myanmar’s rulers were convinced that they needed an offsetting great-power relationship. So beginning with Aung San Suu Kyi in November that year, they began freeing political prisoners. A new constitution followed, as did multi-party elections early last year. But few in the West noticed that the constitution left the military free of civilian control and did not mention ethnic group rights. Instead, the U.S. government ignored the non-Burman ethnic groups…
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?