What It’s Like In Thailand’s Deadliest Prison – huffingtonpost.com, May 21, 2012
…A U.S. State Department study found that every year spent in a Thai prison is equivalent (in damage done to body and mind) to five years in a standard U.S. prison.
…Decent food is denied, medical care is made unavailable; as are the thousands of other ways that people have found to hurt each other. Torturing the body and mind to the limits of endurance is a perverse art form that’s often refined to its highest degree by authorities in prison.
But Thai prison is far less violent than the U.S. prison system, as Western societies are far more obsessed with domination and control; which thus makes our prisons more coercive and subject to destructive outbursts…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist