The Bankers Forget and Forgive Indonesia’s Sinar Mas – Asia Sentinel, May 4, 2015
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
It is a reminder of the ethical void often seen at the heart of Indonesia’s elite, of the mix of greed and stupidity of the investment banking industry, and of the complicity of Singapore in providing sanctuary for the ill-gotten gains of business miscreants and corrupt elites in the region…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash