From Komchadluek, December 21, 2012
Man on the left: We’ve to amend the constitution… because the politicians are dying.
Man on the right: We’ve to amend the constitution… for democracy.
[This refers to the constitutional amendment process being pushed by the government. People who do not agree that there is an urgent need to amend it believe it is being done to benefits politicians associated with the government, particularly Thaksin Shinawatra.]
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- The Hopewell Project