From Naewna, May 7, 2019
Left, Piyabutr Saengkanokkul: If the leader has a long vision, he will not use the law as a tool to eliminate his political enemies.
Right panel at top: 20 years is long enough, bro…
On the arrow: 20-year national strategic plan
Words above the envelope: Transfer media stocks
[Refers to the recent election and the attempt of the junta led by PM Prayut to maintain power. The junta’s 20-year national strategic plan has been criticized for preventing political parties from implementing their own plans once elected.
Future Forward Party leader Thanathorn is facing several charges including whether he was able to transfer media shares from his name before becoming a candidate. The party’s secretary-general Piyabutr Saengkanokkul is also facing charges apparently designed to ruin the Future Forward Party’s ability to be part of a government.
The cartoonist, a strong supporter of the junta and opponent of Thaksin and his Red Shirts, is happy about the plight of the Future Forward Party leaders and hopes that the junta’s 20-year plan will permanently freeze them out of power.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context