Lee Chestnutt blocked from leaving Thailand – BBC, January 15, 2013
…The landlord has now asked the Supreme Court to grant him a 60-day extension so he can lodge a late appeal.
“All we can do is wait to see if the Supreme Court allow the delay,” Mr Chestnutt said.
“If they do, they will give him 60 days to form his appeal and then we have got to wait again to see whether the court even accepts the appeal.
“If they do we are looking at staying here for another five to 10 years…”
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- Live Updates: Immigration Crackdown in Chaing Mai, Thailand
- When the Thaksin wave comes… it will be gone?
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005