Lee Chestnutt blocked from leaving Thailand – BBC, January 15, 2013
…The landlord has now asked the Supreme Court to grant him a 60-day extension so he can lodge a late appeal.
“All we can do is wait to see if the Supreme Court allow the delay,” Mr Chestnutt said.
“If they do, they will give him 60 days to form his appeal and then we have got to wait again to see whether the court even accepts the appeal.
“If they do we are looking at staying here for another five to 10 years…”
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Takeover of Matichon and the Bangkok Post
- New York Times corrects opinion article about Thailand
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Lucky number license plates for sale
- Nike Factories In Thailand