Lee Chestnutt blocked from leaving Thailand – BBC, January 15, 2013
…The landlord has now asked the Supreme Court to grant him a 60-day extension so he can lodge a late appeal.
“All we can do is wait to see if the Supreme Court allow the delay,” Mr Chestnutt said.
“If they do, they will give him 60 days to form his appeal and then we have got to wait again to see whether the court even accepts the appeal.
“If they do we are looking at staying here for another five to 10 years…”
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully