Lee Chestnutt blocked from leaving Thailand – BBC, January 15, 2013
…The landlord has now asked the Supreme Court to grant him a 60-day extension so he can lodge a late appeal.
“All we can do is wait to see if the Supreme Court allow the delay,” Mr Chestnutt said.
“If they do, they will give him 60 days to form his appeal and then we have got to wait again to see whether the court even accepts the appeal.
“If they do we are looking at staying here for another five to 10 years…”
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- WOW! Thailand’s first tunnel under the Chao Phraya River is underway
- Anonymous Posters at Thammasat University
- Thaksin’s public beatings
- Why foreigners criticize Thai people who speak “Siamese Talk”
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Thaksin’s Senators and Lawsuits: Bangkok Post chooses its words carefully
- Lucky number license plates for sale