Former Thai PM Abhisit “to face murder charge” – channelnewsasia.com, December 6, 2012
…Abhisit and Suthep will be summoned by letter to hear the charges and to be questioned on December 12, Tarit said, adding that authorities would not seek court permission to detain the men, who are both now opposition lawmakers.
About 90 people were killed and nearly 1,900 were wounded in a series of street clashes between demonstrators and security forces, which culminated in a bloody military crackdown. Two foreign journalists were among those killed.
Until now no government or military officials had faced charges over the deaths…
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs