Former Thai PM Abhisit “to face murder charge” – channelnewsasia.com, December 6, 2012
…Abhisit and Suthep will be summoned by letter to hear the charges and to be questioned on December 12, Tarit said, adding that authorities would not seek court permission to detain the men, who are both now opposition lawmakers.
About 90 people were killed and nearly 1,900 were wounded in a series of street clashes between demonstrators and security forces, which culminated in a bloody military crackdown. Two foreign journalists were among those killed.
Until now no government or military officials had faced charges over the deaths…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey