From Manager, October 17, 2011
Man on the right: “Khun Plod, there’s another one.” Man on the left: “Wait … Wim.” From the rifle: “Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. ” [Khun Plod is Science and Technology Minister Plodprasop Suraswadi; Wim is Wim Rungwattanajinda, the former Froc spokesman. Both have come under fire for poor performance during the flooding crisis.]
Man on the roof: The PM fired them from Froc… so they can help out with what they’re really good at!!!
Cartoon caption: It’s necessary to use the right person for the right job.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament