From Thairath, July 13, 2011
Left: When Cambodia gets something small, they want something bigger. Now they want to take 4.6 square kilometers of Thailand! [referring to the Preah Vihear controversy]
Middle: And that’s not all.
What else does Cambodia want from Thailand?
Right: They’re flocking to Thailand for the 300-baht minimum wage too!
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules