From Thairath, July 13, 2011
Left: When Cambodia gets something small, they want something bigger. Now they want to take 4.6 square kilometers of Thailand! [referring to the Preah Vihear controversy]
Middle: And that’s not all.
What else does Cambodia want from Thailand?
Right: They’re flocking to Thailand for the 300-baht minimum wage too!
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)