From Thairath, July 13, 2011
Left: When Cambodia gets something small, they want something bigger. Now they want to take 4.6 square kilometers of Thailand! [referring to the Preah Vihear controversy]
Middle: And that’s not all.
What else does Cambodia want from Thailand?
Right: They’re flocking to Thailand for the 300-baht minimum wage too!
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019