From Manager, November 23, 2011
The cartoon caption reads: We should thank Thaksin. Now we’ve completely forgotten about the flood.
Man holding the newspaper says: This is something aimed clearly at trampling the law!!! [The newspaper’s headline is something about the decree for giving Thaksin amnesty.]
Woman with a baby says: They intend to pressure the king!!!
Man in the left house says: I disagree. I’ll go out and protest.
Man on the wall says: It’s worse than I could have imagined!!!
Submerged man says: Bastard!!!
Man in the far back house says: You are very evil!!!
Man in the right house says: I disagree and will fight whatever happens!!!
Man in the boat says: Ai Maew … you are wicked!!!
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies