From Manager, November 23, 2011
The cartoon caption reads: We should thank Thaksin. Now we’ve completely forgotten about the flood.
Man holding the newspaper says: This is something aimed clearly at trampling the law!!! [The newspaper’s headline is something about the decree for giving Thaksin amnesty.]
Woman with a baby says: They intend to pressure the king!!!
Man in the left house says: I disagree. I’ll go out and protest.
Man on the wall says: It’s worse than I could have imagined!!!
Submerged man says: Bastard!!!
Man in the far back house says: You are very evil!!!
Man in the right house says: I disagree and will fight whatever happens!!!
Man in the boat says: Ai Maew … you are wicked!!!
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter