From Manager, November 23, 2011
The cartoon caption reads: We should thank Thaksin. Now we’ve completely forgotten about the flood.
Man holding the newspaper says: This is something aimed clearly at trampling the law!!! [The newspaper’s headline is something about the decree for giving Thaksin amnesty.]
Woman with a baby says: They intend to pressure the king!!!
Man in the left house says: I disagree. I’ll go out and protest.
Man on the wall says: It’s worse than I could have imagined!!!
Submerged man says: Bastard!!!
Man in the far back house says: You are very evil!!!
Man in the right house says: I disagree and will fight whatever happens!!!
Man in the boat says: Ai Maew … you are wicked!!!
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example