[The wet-nurse is Suthep Thaungsuban who’s siding with a baby Prayuth over another Prayuth. We are not quite sure of the meaning.
Does it mean this?: Prayuth’s management of the country is not succeeding as hoped. However, those who oppose Thaksin domination must still reply on him.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished