[The wet-nurse is Suthep Thaungsuban who’s siding with a baby Prayuth over another Prayuth. We are not quite sure of the meaning.
Does it mean this?: Prayuth’s management of the country is not succeeding as hoped. However, those who oppose Thaksin domination must still reply on him.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?