From Komchadluek, May 4, 2015
Uncle Sam: Hey… What is your country drawing?
Artist: We’re designing our own democracy.
[This is a good perception that Thai have that the U.S. is intervening in Thailand’ internal affairs. The U.S. has called on the junta government to promptly hold election in order to return to democracy. However, the junta has countered that they will “reform” the country first.
More on Thai perceptions of U.S. call for quick elections]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist