From Komchadluek, May 4, 2015
Uncle Sam: Hey… What is your country drawing?
Artist: We’re designing our own democracy.
[This is a good perception that Thai have that the U.S. is intervening in Thailand’ internal affairs. The U.S. has called on the junta government to promptly hold election in order to return to democracy. However, the junta has countered that they will “reform” the country first.
More on Thai perceptions of U.S. call for quick elections]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- Last minute wooing
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- The Bangkok bombs
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019