From Komchadluek, May 4, 2015
Uncle Sam: Hey… What is your country drawing?
Artist: We’re designing our own democracy.
[This is a good perception that Thai have that the U.S. is intervening in Thailand’ internal affairs. The U.S. has called on the junta government to promptly hold election in order to return to democracy. However, the junta has countered that they will “reform” the country first.
More on Thai perceptions of U.S. call for quick elections]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians