An email, with the subject line “Extremely Urgent Breaking News,” was sent to 2B as well as to all the Thai-language newspapers. In it there are links to videos in Thai and English.
This is just a sample of the odd religious rants we regularly receive–mainly from Hmong, Vietnamese and Indians who feel they received some personal religious revelation for the world.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing