An email, with the subject line “Extremely Urgent Breaking News,” was sent to 2B as well as to all the Thai-language newspapers. In it there are links to videos in Thai and English.
This is just a sample of the odd religious rants we regularly receive–mainly from Hmong, Vietnamese and Indians who feel they received some personal religious revelation for the world.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter