An email, with the subject line “Extremely Urgent Breaking News,” was sent to 2B as well as to all the Thai-language newspapers. In it there are links to videos in Thai and English.
This is just a sample of the odd religious rants we regularly receive–mainly from Hmong, Vietnamese and Indians who feel they received some personal religious revelation for the world.
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally