Websites Sell Burmese Brides to Chinese Bachelors – The Irrawaddy, December 12, 2012
…“Getting married to Chinese women is too expensive,” Yi Heliang, a Chinese farmer who bought a Burmese wife six years ago, told The Irrawaddy last week. “Burmese brides are cheap, so we [farmers] like to buy them…”
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military