From Daily News, January 28, 2011
The caption reads: Threatened by bad omen – The strange phenomena of the clouds above Bangkok generates fear in the public as they believe it is a bad omen or possible disaster. However, the weather forecast insists the phenomena is ordinary on a windy day.
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Three Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- The Hopewell Project
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand