From Manager, August 19, 2019
Sudarat: The PM is like a boy who plays with the fire and then is stuck into it… The opposition only wants to help in… we don’t have any bad intentions.
On cans carried by the MPs: Petrol
[Refers to the situation of PM Prayuth in the parliament. After years of absolute power to rule the country and as a military man used to ordering people around he has little patience for people criticizing him. Now that is is a politician, the opposition can legally attack him in parliament which has caused him to show his temper and frustration at his new role as politician.]
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019