From Manager, December 16, 2011
Upper left: We moved to Terminal 21 for a long time to get away from the water. It feels like home again now that we’re back at SCB Park, Dr. Vichit.
Upper right: Yes, Khun Kannikar, it helps reduce our employees’ expenses too.
Lower left: Kannika says: Did our employees have to pay more for transportation to get there? Vichit says: No.
Lower right: Their shopping expenses. Who can restrain themselves in Terminal 21? They shopped until their pockets were torn.
[Terminal 21 is one of the newer megamalls at Asoke intersection, with a bridge direct to Asoke Skytrain Station and maybe inside access to the subway. Here’s their website.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth