From Thairath, November 23, 2013
Left: We don’t accept the constitution court’s ruling!…
Middle: …the ruling is contradictory to the democratic principle and destroys the institute of the family.
Another voice: Destroys how?
Right, Somsak: Takes husbands and wives apart by not allowing the husband-wife parliament.
[Somsak is house speaker and joint-seat convention speaker, Somsak Kiatsuranont. This refers to the so-called “husband-wife” parliament of the Thaksin era when the supposedly neutral senate became packed with relatives of government MPs. More on this idea here.)
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament