From Thai Rath, Cartoon by Chai Ratchawat, January 15, 2011
Left (the foreigner says): I traveled to some dictatorial countries and they do not allow people to walk in out of the way areas. [meaning something like “they keep an eye on us”]
Middle: When you visit Thailand, we closely keep an eye on you too. / Why [is it] like that?
Right: [This is] for fear that you will be jailed by Hun Sen for the charge of jaywalking in the land of Cambodia. [meaning foreigners may walk in out of the way areas and accidentally cross over the border]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past