From Thai Rath, Cartoon by Chai Ratchawat, January 15, 2011
Left (the foreigner says): I traveled to some dictatorial countries and they do not allow people to walk in out of the way areas. [meaning something like “they keep an eye on us”]
Middle: When you visit Thailand, we closely keep an eye on you too. / Why [is it] like that?
Right: [This is] for fear that you will be jailed by Hun Sen for the charge of jaywalking in the land of Cambodia. [meaning foreigners may walk in out of the way areas and accidentally cross over the border]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey