From Thai Rath, Cartoon by Chai Ratchawat, January 15, 2011
Left (the foreigner says): I traveled to some dictatorial countries and they do not allow people to walk in out of the way areas. [meaning something like “they keep an eye on us”]
Middle: When you visit Thailand, we closely keep an eye on you too. / Why [is it] like that?
Right: [This is] for fear that you will be jailed by Hun Sen for the charge of jaywalking in the land of Cambodia. [meaning foreigners may walk in out of the way areas and accidentally cross over the border]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing