From Thai Rath, Cartoon by Chai Ratchawat, January 15, 2011
Left (the foreigner says): I traveled to some dictatorial countries and they do not allow people to walk in out of the way areas. [meaning something like “they keep an eye on us”]
Middle: When you visit Thailand, we closely keep an eye on you too. / Why [is it] like that?
Right: [This is] for fear that you will be jailed by Hun Sen for the charge of jaywalking in the land of Cambodia. [meaning foreigners may walk in out of the way areas and accidentally cross over the border]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!