The sign reads: It will never flood again …if… we learn from the word ‘enough.’ With best wishes from the Foundation of Spirit is a Giver, Soul Goes to Nirvana.
[It seems the foundation wants to tell people to live their lives in an efficient way (not in a consumerist way) and it will help preserve nature and then cause less natural disasters like floods.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking