From Thairath, August 20, 2013
Title: We believe in the chaos-parliament system.
MP from the Opposition: Booing…
MP from the Opposition: Screaming…
On the hooded man: 100 deaths
Phi Noon-ring: Use the street politician’s means
A mouse: Destroying the image [of parliament]
[Refers to the chaos in parliament after the majority voted to curtail the opposition’s ability to debate the controversial proposals to amend the constitution. In the picture, Mr. Somsak Kiatsuranont, the Parliament President, is surrounded by the police and the opposition lawmakers are yelling to oppose him.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!