From Thairath, August 20, 2013
Title: We believe in the chaos-parliament system.
MP from the Opposition: Booing…
MP from the Opposition: Screaming…
On the hooded man: 100 deaths
Phi Noon-ring: Use the street politician’s means
A mouse: Destroying the image [of parliament]
[Refers to the chaos in parliament after the majority voted to curtail the opposition’s ability to debate the controversial proposals to amend the constitution. In the picture, Mr. Somsak Kiatsuranont, the Parliament President, is surrounded by the police and the opposition lawmakers are yelling to oppose him.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey