From Thairath, August 20, 2013
Title: We believe in the chaos-parliament system.
MP from the Opposition: Booing…
MP from the Opposition: Screaming…
On the hooded man: 100 deaths
Phi Noon-ring: Use the street politician’s means
A mouse: Destroying the image [of parliament]
[Refers to the chaos in parliament after the majority voted to curtail the opposition’s ability to debate the controversial proposals to amend the constitution. In the picture, Mr. Somsak Kiatsuranont, the Parliament President, is surrounded by the police and the opposition lawmakers are yelling to oppose him.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!