From Naewna, February 2, 2017
Above the cage: Media Control Act
PM Prayuth: Ha, ha, ha… We aren’t controlling the media, but we are going to protect them….
[Normally the Naewna newspaper is pro-military and anti-Thaksin, but this cartoon chides the military government for enacting new measures to muzzle the press.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting