From Naewna, February 2, 2017
Above the cage: Media Control Act
PM Prayuth: Ha, ha, ha… We aren’t controlling the media, but we are going to protect them….
[Normally the Naewna newspaper is pro-military and anti-Thaksin, but this cartoon chides the military government for enacting new measures to muzzle the press.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets