From Naewna, February 2, 2017
Above the cage: Media Control Act
PM Prayuth: Ha, ha, ha… We aren’t controlling the media, but we are going to protect them….
[Normally the Naewna newspaper is pro-military and anti-Thaksin, but this cartoon chides the military government for enacting new measures to muzzle the press.]
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets