From Thairath, March 26, 2015
Title: Why do you catch me… These handbills support the government.
PM Prayuth: We are 99.99% democratic.
Phi Nooring: But we don’t allow people to oppose us
A mouse: May the country be peaceful.
On the paper held by PM Prayuth: Dictator will end and democracy will rise.
On the papers: Handbills
[The cartoon refers to recent incidents when leaflets opposing the junta were thrown in the streets. The cartoonist contrasts the junta response to these leaflets with the words of the junta chief who insists the country is largely democratic.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear