From Thairath, March 26, 2015
Title: Why do you catch me… These handbills support the government.
PM Prayuth: We are 99.99% democratic.
Phi Nooring: But we don’t allow people to oppose us
A mouse: May the country be peaceful.
On the paper held by PM Prayuth: Dictator will end and democracy will rise.
On the papers: Handbills
[The cartoon refers to recent incidents when leaflets opposing the junta were thrown in the streets. The cartoonist contrasts the junta response to these leaflets with the words of the junta chief who insists the country is largely democratic.]
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Songkran alcohol warning