From Thairath, March 26, 2015
Title: Why do you catch me… These handbills support the government.
PM Prayuth: We are 99.99% democratic.
Phi Nooring: But we don’t allow people to oppose us
A mouse: May the country be peaceful.
On the paper held by PM Prayuth: Dictator will end and democracy will rise.
On the papers: Handbills
[The cartoon refers to recent incidents when leaflets opposing the junta were thrown in the streets. The cartoonist contrasts the junta response to these leaflets with the words of the junta chief who insists the country is largely democratic.]
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019