Jromerz writes: Here are some photos that I took earlier yesterday around Thawee Wattana (Bangkok) and Salaya (Nakhon Pathom) districts. This is the North-Western corner of Bangkok, where it meets Nonthaburi and Nakhon Pathom provinces. The flood waters have receded quite a bit in the last couple weeks, but now people must deal with the aftermath and try to move on with their lives.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous