Jromerz writes: Here are some photos that I took earlier yesterday around Thawee Wattana (Bangkok) and Salaya (Nakhon Pathom) districts. This is the North-Western corner of Bangkok, where it meets Nonthaburi and Nakhon Pathom provinces. The flood waters have receded quite a bit in the last couple weeks, but now people must deal with the aftermath and try to move on with their lives.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue