Jromerz writes: Here are some photos that I took earlier yesterday around Thawee Wattana (Bangkok) and Salaya (Nakhon Pathom) districts. This is the North-Western corner of Bangkok, where it meets Nonthaburi and Nakhon Pathom provinces. The flood waters have receded quite a bit in the last couple weeks, but now people must deal with the aftermath and try to move on with their lives.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting