Jromerz writes: Here are some photos that I took earlier yesterday around Thawee Wattana (Bangkok) and Salaya (Nakhon Pathom) districts. This is the North-Western corner of Bangkok, where it meets Nonthaburi and Nakhon Pathom provinces. The flood waters have receded quite a bit in the last couple weeks, but now people must deal with the aftermath and try to move on with their lives.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta