Water Goddess Ka Kang Replies To Ceremony: ‘Fuck You’ – Not the Nation, October 19, 2011
…Citing pollution, mismanagement and overfishing as the principle violations of the sacred pact she had with the Thai people, Ka Kang declared that Bangkok was the “center of the hive of small-minded evil” due to its ravenous capitalism-driven development, and the symbolic headquarters of the industrial development that had dumped millions of tons of toxic chemicals into her rivers…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Bangkok’s Pig
- It’s everywhere
- Prayuth and his elders
- No interest in no interest