Water Goddess Ka Kang Replies To Ceremony: ‘Fuck You’ – Not the Nation, October 19, 2011
…Citing pollution, mismanagement and overfishing as the principle violations of the sacred pact she had with the Thai people, Ka Kang declared that Bangkok was the “center of the hive of small-minded evil” due to its ravenous capitalism-driven development, and the symbolic headquarters of the industrial development that had dumped millions of tons of toxic chemicals into her rivers…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail