Water Goddess Ka Kang Replies To Ceremony: ‘Fuck You’ – Not the Nation, October 19, 2011
…Citing pollution, mismanagement and overfishing as the principle violations of the sacred pact she had with the Thai people, Ka Kang declared that Bangkok was the “center of the hive of small-minded evil” due to its ravenous capitalism-driven development, and the symbolic headquarters of the industrial development that had dumped millions of tons of toxic chemicals into her rivers…
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?