From Komchadluek, February 5, 2014
Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra: I just want to test the water… that’s all.
On the bag: 3,800 million baht
[Refers to the February 2 election budget of 3,800 million baht. The spending was criticized as wasteful. Here it is likened to the Thai saying that throwing a rock into water for a result is inconclusive.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work