From Not the Nation: Washington Square Demolition Leaves Bangkok’s Elderly Sexpats Lost, Confused
[It’s funny because it’s true…]
…When directed towards The Dubliner, a nearby Irish-themed pub, Summerville waved his hand in protest. “Can’t go in there,” he said. “There’s young people in there. And Thai women who have their own money. Can’t go in there, no way.”
…Even the physical structure of the square was a factor, according to Nootaree. “Washington Square was literally walled off by darkness,” she noted. “It was similar to a cave ecosystem, where the indigenous species evolve in isolation, adapt to their bare resources, and eventually become a new species altogether…”
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- Let the politicians go!
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections