From Not the Nation: Washington Square Demolition Leaves Bangkok’s Elderly Sexpats Lost, Confused
[It’s funny because it’s true…]
…When directed towards The Dubliner, a nearby Irish-themed pub, Summerville waved his hand in protest. “Can’t go in there,” he said. “There’s young people in there. And Thai women who have their own money. Can’t go in there, no way.”
…Even the physical structure of the square was a factor, according to Nootaree. “Washington Square was literally walled off by darkness,” she noted. “It was similar to a cave ecosystem, where the indigenous species evolve in isolation, adapt to their bare resources, and eventually become a new species altogether…”
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries