From Not the Nation: Washington Square Demolition Leaves Bangkok’s Elderly Sexpats Lost, Confused
[It’s funny because it’s true…]
…When directed towards The Dubliner, a nearby Irish-themed pub, Summerville waved his hand in protest. “Can’t go in there,” he said. “There’s young people in there. And Thai women who have their own money. Can’t go in there, no way.”
…Even the physical structure of the square was a factor, according to Nootaree. “Washington Square was literally walled off by darkness,” she noted. “It was similar to a cave ecosystem, where the indigenous species evolve in isolation, adapt to their bare resources, and eventually become a new species altogether…”
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists