Warsaw prosecutors want to interview two Ã¢â‚¬ËœCIA prison’ captives – thenews.pl, March 23, 2011
…A Red Cross report published in 2009 states that Abu Zubaydah and Rahim al-Nashiri were moved from a black site in Thailand to Poland on 5 December 2002, as the CIA was making efforts to close the Thai prison…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing