Warsaw prosecutors want to interview two Ã¢â‚¬ËœCIA prison’ captives – thenews.pl, March 23, 2011
…A Red Cross report published in 2009 states that Abu Zubaydah and Rahim al-Nashiri were moved from a black site in Thailand to Poland on 5 December 2002, as the CIA was making efforts to close the Thai prison…
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?