Warsaw prosecutors want to interview two Ã¢â‚¬ËœCIA prison’ captives – thenews.pl, March 23, 2011
…A Red Cross report published in 2009 states that Abu Zubaydah and Rahim al-Nashiri were moved from a black site in Thailand to Poland on 5 December 2002, as the CIA was making efforts to close the Thai prison…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget