- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- Let the politicians go!
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
Warning!! Should consume before expiry
From Daily World Today, December 4-10, 2010
The main headline reads: Warning!! Should consume before expiry - Election Commission-honest-transparent-and just - Independent organization 100% selecting genuine good men
[This ridicules the Election Commission in the wake of the failed attempts to disband the Democrats. This is quite ironic, as of all the independent institutions created under the 1997 constitution that Thaksin tried to co-opt, the Election Commission was perhaps the most compromised and subverted.]
The stories on the right column read: The Democrats destroy the EC and Constitutional Court - How to reconcile? - What people want most is justice and fairness - The tricky Constitutional Court - Many faced politics, the way of Trimurti [the three-faced Hindu god]