- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police
Warning!! Should consume before expiry
From Daily World Today, December 4-10, 2010
The main headline reads: Warning!! Should consume before expiry - Election Commission-honest-transparent-and just - Independent organization 100% selecting genuine good men
[This ridicules the Election Commission in the wake of the failed attempts to disband the Democrats. This is quite ironic, as of all the independent institutions created under the 1997 constitution that Thaksin tried to co-opt, the Election Commission was perhaps the most compromised and subverted.]
The stories on the right column read: The Democrats destroy the EC and Constitutional Court - How to reconcile? - What people want most is justice and fairness - The tricky Constitutional Court - Many faced politics, the way of Trimurti [the three-faced Hindu god]