- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
Warning!! Should consume before expiry
From Daily World Today, December 4-10, 2010
The main headline reads: Warning!! Should consume before expiry - Election Commission-honest-transparent-and just - Independent organization 100% selecting genuine good men
[This ridicules the Election Commission in the wake of the failed attempts to disband the Democrats. This is quite ironic, as of all the independent institutions created under the 1997 constitution that Thaksin tried to co-opt, the Election Commission was perhaps the most compromised and subverted.]
The stories on the right column read: The Democrats destroy the EC and Constitutional Court - How to reconcile? - What people want most is justice and fairness - The tricky Constitutional Court - Many faced politics, the way of Trimurti [the three-faced Hindu god]