- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
Warning!! Should consume before expiry
From Daily World Today, December 4-10, 2010
The main headline reads: Warning!! Should consume before expiry - Election Commission-honest-transparent-and just - Independent organization 100% selecting genuine good men
[This ridicules the Election Commission in the wake of the failed attempts to disband the Democrats. This is quite ironic, as of all the independent institutions created under the 1997 constitution that Thaksin tried to co-opt, the Election Commission was perhaps the most compromised and subverted.]
The stories on the right column read: The Democrats destroy the EC and Constitutional Court - How to reconcile? - What people want most is justice and fairness - The tricky Constitutional Court - Many faced politics, the way of Trimurti [the three-faced Hindu god]