Violence Against Women On The Rise In Thailand – bernama.com, December 7, 2012
…Director-General of the Department of Mental Health, Dr. Wachira Pengchan meanwhile cited the United Nations’ report that Thailand has been ranked seventh for sexual violence, as Thai people view the problem as personal and because of that authorities have failed to take legal action…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit