The card reads: I send this to my preceptor for your royal memory, in case that you wish to employ me, Satthi Vijarik, the person whom you put into the monkhood.
[The man’s signature appears to be at the bottom. The preceptor is the monk who presides over a ceremony for another man to go into the monkhood.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in