The card reads: I send this to my preceptor for your royal memory, in case that you wish to employ me, Satthi Vijarik, the person whom you put into the monkhood.
[The man’s signature appears to be at the bottom. The preceptor is the monk who presides over a ceremony for another man to go into the monkhood.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit