The card reads: I send this to my preceptor for your royal memory, in case that you wish to employ me, Satthi Vijarik, the person whom you put into the monkhood.
[The man’s signature appears to be at the bottom. The preceptor is the monk who presides over a ceremony for another man to go into the monkhood.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party