The card reads: I send this to my preceptor for your royal memory, in case that you wish to employ me, Satthi Vijarik, the person whom you put into the monkhood.
[The man’s signature appears to be at the bottom. The preceptor is the monk who presides over a ceremony for another man to go into the monkhood.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter