A deliciously feudalistic dish – Bangkok Post, August 7, 2011
…the minimum age for eligibility to contest for the seat of village or district head is 25 years old. So a powerful local politician can put his 25-year-old son up for election. If elected, his reign is 35 years of lording it over his very own little fiefdom…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament