Vietnamese blogger released from psychiatric institution – CPJ, February 7, 2013
…The institution’s director told Hung’s colleagues that he had been admitted at the request of his mother and was not allowed to see visitors. The Observatory for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders, a coalition of three international rights groups, said in a public statement that Hung’s mother had made no such request…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand