Vietnamese blogger released from psychiatric institution – CPJ, February 7, 2013
…The institution’s director told Hung’s colleagues that he had been admitted at the request of his mother and was not allowed to see visitors. The Observatory for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders, a coalition of three international rights groups, said in a public statement that Hung’s mother had made no such request…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter