From Manager, April 4, 2012
The caption reads: The different vehicles that they ride to stage a coup.
Left: Gen. Sonthi says: The coup group Council of National Security tore up the constitution of 2540  to draft a new constitution. [This refers to the military coup that overthrew Thaksin in 2006.]
Right: Thaksin says: The coup group Red Buffalo tore up the constitution of 2550  to draft the new constitution. [Equating people to buffaloes is insulting in the Thai world. Here it reflects fears that Thaksin will use his overwhelming support from rural voters (represented as a buffalo) to rewrite the constitution in any way he pleases.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way