From Manager, April 4, 2012
The caption reads: The different vehicles that they ride to stage a coup.
Left: Gen. Sonthi says: The coup group Council of National Security tore up the constitution of 2540  to draft a new constitution. [This refers to the military coup that overthrew Thaksin in 2006.]
Right: Thaksin says: The coup group Red Buffalo tore up the constitution of 2550  to draft the new constitution. [Equating people to buffaloes is insulting in the Thai world. Here it reflects fears that Thaksin will use his overwhelming support from rural voters (represented as a buffalo) to rewrite the constitution in any way he pleases.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison