From Manager, April 4, 2012
The caption reads: The different vehicles that they ride to stage a coup.
Left: Gen. Sonthi says: The coup group Council of National Security tore up the constitution of 2540  to draft a new constitution. [This refers to the military coup that overthrew Thaksin in 2006.]
Right: Thaksin says: The coup group Red Buffalo tore up the constitution of 2550  to draft the new constitution. [Equating people to buffaloes is insulting in the Thai world. Here it reflects fears that Thaksin will use his overwhelming support from rural voters (represented as a buffalo) to rewrite the constitution in any way he pleases.]
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?