From Manager, April 4, 2012
The caption reads: The different vehicles that they ride to stage a coup.
Left: Gen. Sonthi says: The coup group Council of National Security tore up the constitution of 2540  to draft a new constitution. [This refers to the military coup that overthrew Thaksin in 2006.]
Right: Thaksin says: The coup group Red Buffalo tore up the constitution of 2550  to draft the new constitution. [Equating people to buffaloes is insulting in the Thai world. Here it reflects fears that Thaksin will use his overwhelming support from rural voters (represented as a buffalo) to rewrite the constitution in any way he pleases.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018