Same roads, more cars in Bangkok – Bangkok Post, November 5, 2014
…With two months still left in the calendar year, the total number of vehicles with Bangkok licence plates registered with the Land Transport Department already has hit about 8.55 million, double the 4.28 million registered in all of 2004, Deputy Transport Minister Arkhom Termpittayaprisith said Tuesday…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament