From Komchadluek, March 24, 2015
Toad: The constitution is unfair. The constitution is unfair.
[The toad represents Red Shirt leader Jatuporn Prompan, who is often teased for looking like a toad. The cartoon illustrates a widespread Thai belief–that the U.S. is backing the Red Shirts, and thus Thaksin’s return, because of its calls for a quick return to elections and its other criticism of the junta.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!