From Komchadluek, March 24, 2015
Toad: The constitution is unfair. The constitution is unfair.
[The toad represents Red Shirt leader Jatuporn Prompan, who is often teased for looking like a toad. The cartoon illustrates a widespread Thai belief–that the U.S. is backing the Red Shirts, and thus Thaksin’s return, because of its calls for a quick return to elections and its other criticism of the junta.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear