From Komchadluek, March 24, 2015
Toad: The constitution is unfair. The constitution is unfair.
[The toad represents Red Shirt leader Jatuporn Prompan, who is often teased for looking like a toad. The cartoon illustrates a widespread Thai belief–that the U.S. is backing the Red Shirts, and thus Thaksin’s return, because of its calls for a quick return to elections and its other criticism of the junta.]
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019